Danielle Bernstein Women's Dot-Print Rhinestone Dress,
This mini dress has puffed sleeves, jeweled buttons down the front, and an A-line shape. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog We Wore What, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. 33" long from center back neck to hem.
- Fit & Flare: Fitted through the chest and waist; flared and flowing skirt
- Crewneck; Fit & flare silhouette
- Hidden back zipper closure
- Long puff sleeves
- Metal buttons with faux-crystal rhinestones at front
- Hand wash
We Also Recommend
Women's Bodysuit for Women Long Sleeve Turtle Neck Plus Size Sexy Leopard Stretchy Leotards Bodycon Jumpsuit
MKF Collection Lina Tote Handbag with Wristlet Wallet Vegan Leather Crossover Women's Purse by Mia K
Women's Hot Stuff Firefighter Halloween Costume, Large