COVERGIRL Katy Kat Eye Liner,
- Before applying eyeliner, determine your eye shape.
- If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners.
- Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle.
- Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes.
- Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
- To make eyes look bigger, extend the eyeliner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Soften the line with the smudger tip.
- Finish the look with two coats of mascara.